Thursday, August 30, 2018

Cubes

Still in the playing mode, I made a card for Less is More's #378, Sketch 24. I struggled a little with this one for several days because I just couldn't get the spacing right. My first attempt produced this card:


I really wanted to create a card like some that the design team had made. Anita's was my favorite, so I went to her blog and studied. The result was my second card, which is all but a blatant plagiarism of Anita's (or shall we call it an innocent CASE?).


I'm glad I was able to squeak in before the deadline on this because. . . 


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely makes using the LIM sketch

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on our challenge and a fabulous CASE on Anita’s card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much for your kind words. I love that I can inspire people and happy for you to CASE anytime :) I love both of your cards, the stylish black and gold of your first, and the pretty pastels and the gorgeous image on your second. Wonderful entries. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!