Thursday, August 30, 2018

Berries and Boxes



After several disappointing results using the only berry stamp I own, I was ready to give up on making a card for Addicted to CAS's Challenge #143, Berries. However, I happened to notice that another project I'd rejected, a watercolored hydrangea, had a very cool leaf that I hated to throw out. One thing led to another. I cut out the leaf using a square punch, then stamped one more strawberry with my old rubber stamp, this time on watercolor paper, and punched that out too. I mounted both with foam tape on an embossed card front, then added a sentiment. Voila! I had a "Berries" theme card and I was happy because...

Grab our Badge!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love playing along, Kathy, and that you stuck with it until you came up with this wonderful watercolored berry and leaf. The embossed background is stunning. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!