Thursday, February 28, 2019

Birthday Flower


Another 11th hour entry to the One Layer Card challenge over at Less is More! I know a lot of people don't look forward to the OLC challenges, but I'm finding that I'm enjoying the simplicity.

For this card I started with a simple flower from Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Flowers set, stamped with Gina K's black amalgam ink that's alcohol ink-friendly. I then colored the flower with alcohol pens, and stamped the "Happy" sentiment (also from the Beautiful Flowers set). I wrote the birthday sentiment using my Kuritake brush pen.

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday flower card is OLC and CAS perfection!! Gorgeous flower, and I love the hand done "birthday". Really wonderful card. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!