Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Chinese Lanterns

Playing along with the latest challenge over at Less is More, "Vellum." I started by using my watercolor crayons on the Chinese Lantern stamp from Penny Black, then cut a square of vellum paper and an embossed frame, adhering them together. I added a double-layer sentiment, staggering the layers to give a shadow effect, then added some bling with a few jewels.




The vellum softened the stamped image quite nicely, but I added a bit of highlighting on top of the vellum with my glitter pen. I like the sparkle!



Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Super make and a pretty colour too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kathy, the bit of sparkle really makes it pop. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kathy. I love the outline sparkle you added to the vellum. It really makes it all come to life. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less Is More Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!