Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Rainbow Swirl




It's been well over a year since I replaced card making with mask making! Now that I have a good mask inventory to share with people (should they be needed!) I'm getting back to my favorite craft/art, card making. It feels good.

Stencils and dry embossing are lots of fun, so I've tried both here. I masked off a 1" strip on the left of a piece of Neenah Classic Crest, and blended on distress oxide inks in rainbow colors. Once the ink was dry, I ran the card through my embossing machine using a Hero Arts stencil. I love the result! I added a sentiment using one of CZ Design's word stamp sets, then dressed it up a little with just a few pieces of bling. I kept it CAS to enter AAA Card's current challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of rainbow colours, looks fabulous. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embossing and color! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathy! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!