Friday, August 25, 2017

Perfect Holiday


Eleventh hour push! Hoping to get in under the wire on this week's Less is More
challenge #342, "Perfect Holiday." I stamped the chair from Stampin' UP and the sentiment from Cathy Zielske with Versamark ink, then heat embossed both with clear embossing powder. I dry embossed the waves using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside dies. Finally, I colored the chair and flower pot with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  My perfect holiday? Toes in the sand.  After some hiking, that is, but trying to keep it CAS here! Thanks for looking.

 

8 comments:

  1. Perfect for our challenge and I'm loving all that lovely white space! Terrific detail from the dry embossing at the base too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for an 11th hour posh...Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, such a fabulous CAS design.
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline (Guest Designer) - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design - I love how you used those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this. Loving the wavy embossing with the dies. Great design and perfectly CAS. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. :) Trina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!